Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thansgiving-a 'win/win' for everyone!






What is not to like about Thanksgiving. You have your family and you have lots and lots of good food. Its a 'win-win' situation. Thanksgiving gets better too because as your kids get older they do a lot of the cooking. Here are a few pictures of our great day.







Thanks Marisa for joining us. We love having you with us.


PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRACIE! I HOPE THAT THIS ONE IS A GOOD ONE. LOVE YOU!


Paul wanted me to include his plate to show how good he was and careful with 'portion control'. I am not sure that is what the picture shows and dessert is conspicuously absent!

4 comments:

meg said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving - glad we could join you. You made the BEST TURKEY EVER!!

TD said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. It was good.
You sure look cute with your grandson.
My mother wanted me to do the turkey your way, but Pepe already had some ideas, and who am I to argue if someone else wants to cook the turkey (and a few of the other food items).
Love Ya!

Emma Jo said...

Oh, I miss you guys. Everyone looks so beautiful and the food, I miss the food (though your turkey suggestions were perfectly moist and delicious in CT) We can't wait to see you!!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are adorable. You guys really are a fun bunch! It was good to visit with you! See you in 2 weeks from today!! can you believe it??