She is here! Hazel Christina Scharman arrived on Saturday, April 5 at 9:22 pm. After a long day of complications and problems, Hazel joined her family, weighing 8 pounds and was 21 inches long. You can see she does have a little hair and fits right in with her beautiful sisters. Mother and baby are both doing fine. Even though Dad has to leaves today, they will get through this too and hopefully by the end of the month will be a whole family, living in Connecticut. Thank you, Emily. I know you think that you just did what you needed to do but my heart swells with pride and love for you. How grateful I am for you. (Tears are falling) The next time I am in Salt Lake, I think I will go to the 'The This is the Place Monument' and add your name. What a pioneer you have been. (Surely they wouldn't mind. I promise, I would do a good job!) Hang in, Clark, your married bachelorhood will soon end and when the girls are running through the house, screaming at each other, slamming doors and a baby is crying in the background-you will take a deep breath and say "Thank you!"
Blogs are still a thing right?
8 months ago
9 comments:
Beautiful. What else can you say?
Congratulations to one and all! We have all been thinking about Emily and Clark and hoping that little Hazel made her debut sooner than later.
Congratulations Grandma (or whatever your grandkids call you). What beautiful girls! Clark looks so proud.
Congrats, Grandma! I am so glad Emily has a mother in-law who appreciates her! I think she is pretty amazing too. She's always been so stalwart. Can you believe all those girls? Hmmm...probably you can. Good genes--they are a beautiful bunch!
Here Here! I can't tell you enough what I think of Emily. I hold her high in my book. She just makes you want to be better! Love you all
If I may...
There are maybe a handful of experiences in life that are so sweet, they rise above all the others and make you feel undeserving of every good thing that has ever happened to you. For me, all of them involve Emily.
Eternity could only be a heaven with her; and I'm glad she lets me tag along.
What a beautiful baby! Clark is a very lucky man. I am glad that they will be all together soon.
That is a beautiful family. I respect Emily very much. Only a few could be so strong.
Hello. My name is Haley (Scharman) Sorensen. I found your blog when I was looking at a friends and noticed your name. I wondered if we are somehow related... My dad (Brent Scharman) looked at your blog but said he wasn't sure. Anyway, just don't see too many Scharmans that actually spell it that way.
Happy Blogging!!!!
I am Emily's new friend in Connecticut so I hope you don't mind me checking out her cool mother in law. I just wanted to tell you how impressed I am that you raised a son who gets bows in his girls' hair. Emily was in the hospital in this picture so it was obviously Clark. We really do like their family. Nice job raising a good kid. =)
Post a Comment