Saturday, July 26, 2008

OUR BOY IS GETTING MARRIED!


The blessings are pouring out upon us! Ethan is engaged to Marisa Speers as of yesterday. Marisa is the daughter of our Bishop and is going to BYU where she studies Special Ed. She is a wonderful person. We have come to quickly love her and the nice thing is we really like her. Paul and I have to take a little credit for this whole thing. Marisa was in Houston when Ethan first came home from his mission and we stongly encouraged him to ask her out-which he did. They are so happy together and are looking forward to a Christmas wedding. The wedding will be, of course, here in Houston, and we couldn't be happier!

6 comments:

meg said...

Aren't we lucky? I can't wait!! (especially since being on the grooms side totally rocks - just as much fun, no stress!)

JJ said...

Congratulations Ethan! She looks absolutely adorable. Does she know how lucky she is?

Anonymous said...

Oh i know how lucky i am!I keep asking him what his parents said to convince him to take me out! hahaha..but i don't need to know why because all that matters is that it happened! Thanks guys! You are great!

Emma Jo said...

hooray hooray hooray!!!

TD said...

This is great news! I am so happy for you.

Nic said...

Tell the both of them we are very excited for them. Ethan will make a good husband. Marisa will make a elegant bride.